Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday January 25

Well today is Sunday....This is the day that the Lord hath made, I will rejoice and be glad in it!! This makes the 26th day I have been here at Baylor in Dallas. Things are pretty much the same, except the blood pressure keeps creeping up even though I am on blood pressure medicine and on strict bed rest. I am 30 weeks and 4 days along in the pregnancy today. Baby Mary Allison is doing great!! I can't wait until she gets here. Everyday that passes, my eagerness to see her gets greater!! Today I am by myself for a couple of hours. Troy left me early this morning to get to church in Tyler and my sister Rebekah will be coming later today after she gets out of church in Ennis, but this time has given me time to think about how blessed I am. I am blessed to have freinds and family that stay in touch and send so many thoughts and prayers my way through emails, cards, gifts, visits, texts....ect. I am so very thankful for my church family and my work family. Lots of Thank you, Thank you, Thank you's go out to my Kissam Family who sent a card full of cash and lots of other goodies on Friday!!! I am extra blessed to have such a great family. My mom and Dad and sisters and Bro-in-Laws have been sooooo very supportive. Always there when I need them. My Mom and my sister, Rebekah, has put up with me during the week when Troy can't be here. Believe me that can be a major task!! I am a horrible patient....mainly I quess because I'm not very patient..LOL!! Anyway....back to my many blessings..I am soooooo blessed to have the greatest husband in the world!!! Troy is my favorite person in all the world!!
As soon as I can get the cord to go from my camera to my computer, I will download some pictures to put on my blog. Hopefully I can figure out how to do that!! Well until next time...thank you for reading and caring to check up on me.

8 comments:

  1. Oh I am so glad you have a blog page. Now I will not have to bug you about how you three are doing. I am praying for y'all and can't wait to meet little miss Mary Allison!
    love sis nanc:

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOK WHO IS BLOGGING!?! Yay! ;) Anything to help pass the time right? You should definitely check out facebook if you haven't already. Especially if you have wireless or something in that hospital bed!
    You are a horrible patient ;) , but I would be too if i was on bed rest. It will all be worth it in a few weeks.
    Lots of hugs and prayers (mostly for patience) for a healthy delivery for mommy and baby.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vickie,
    I had no idea all this was going on with you! Girl, I am so glad I do now, because you will most certainly be in my prayers everyday! We have been having some powerful services at our church and I am going to be believing God with you for a complete miracle. God is able and God is willing. Nothing is too hard for The Lord. He can even make the time pass quickly for you!!! LOL!!!! If you have access to the internet and want some good church, check out our church website. Our Pastor is Jerry Dean in Bossier City, LA. The website is www.pobc.cc Love you and I'm praying for you and your precious baby girl.
    Your friend,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great to know how things are going... we won't have to bug Troy all the time! Much love and prayer are going up for the three of you. You and Troy (and soon little Mary Allison!) are such a blessing to the church. Can't wait till ya'll ALL come home! Love, Rachel Riggle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vickie,
    Thanks for making this blog. I have not called or texted you because I didn't have a phone no. I do think of you all the time and pray that God will keep you and Baby Mary Allison safe and bring you home to us soon. We miss you so much. We pray for Troy and your family too for strength. I know how hard it is to be paitient in the hospital, believe me been there many times, not easy! lol Our love and prayers are with you and baby.

    Kathryn Carter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Vickie!

    One more way to stay in contact! Yeah! Love you so much. :0)

    Your very anxious sister!
    Martha

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi vicki and troy! thanks for sharing your note thru blog and give an update of your pregnancy of your precious daughter.. wow..the sonogram looked great, bless you both! cant wait to see the pics of her when she comes out soon! you take care and rest a lot! say hello to troy and hope to see him at the workshop if he can come or not! :-)
    love and hugs, Cara Z from katy

    ReplyDelete