So you ask what I've been doing this week...well let me see...I have been sleeping....sitting...sleeping again...sitting again...I think you get the picture:) LOL No really I do get bored but I also have alot of things to keep me busy. Everyday I go to group time(for 1 hour), the highlight of my day(I get to get out of bed!!!!), where all the mothers that are here long term get together and make things and learn how to do different things. Here are a few pictures of some things that I have made.......a lit
tle baby book and I knitted a dress, hat, and booties for
Mary. I think the dress will be a little to small for her but hey maybe it will fit one of her dolls one day. I also spend some of my time doing crosswords, sudokus, and I love doing the puzzles from the brain boosters magazine that Kathy sent me. I also have plenty of books to read thanks to many family and friends who sent them along. I have a
great view from my room window. Here is a picture of the Ferris Wheel at the Texas State Fair from the view from my room. When the sun rises and sets it is the prettiest. Well I quess maybe some of you are wondering if I am getting bigger. The answer is YES!!! LOL The bigger the baby the bigger the belly!! The sonogram on Thursday said that she is approximately 3 pounds 12 ounces. So she is growing everyday!! The doctor says that she is looking great. She is in the 46 percentile, which means that she is right at average length. So I guess she is not going to be tall like Troy or short like me, but average height. Someone asked why I don't update my blog more often and I said well there is not alot for me to write when I am just sitting around in bed for most of the time, so I will update my blog at least once a week. Thanks for checking up on me!! Till next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I miss you, Glad to hear you are the same. I can't imagine how bored you are. Love you and miss yo bunches!!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY! AN UPDATE! ;) Glad you are keeping your mind busy! You will have a lot of time to get your body busy once she arrives!
ReplyDeleteDear Vickie:
ReplyDeletePraying for you a safe delivery for baby Mary Allison. Hang in there...it's a long wait but worth it...just think of all the scrapbooking you can get done...lol! You're in our thoughts and many, many prayers.
love ya,
from an old (and I do mean getting old) friend.
Karyn Huffman : )
Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!
ReplyDeleteYou and Mary Allison are in my prayers. Just keep resting and making booties!
Blessings!
Just stopping by to say Hello! Sounds like you are having a real exciting time!! Just remember, this too shall pass, and then you will be wishing for some time to sit and sleep!! Hope you have a Blessed day!
ReplyDeleteLove ya lots!
She is beautiful! Hang in there! Talk to you soon! Love you tons!
ReplyDeleteAWWWW! Love the little dress, hat, and booties! So glad you both are doing well. You are missed greatly at church and in Sunday School.
ReplyDelete-Rachel
Awww!!!! That is a great picture of little Mary Allison! I hope I get to meet this precious baby girl one day! You are in my prayers Vickie. I love and miss you and pray for you and your baby girl daily.
ReplyDeleteShe's beautiful like her Aunt Martha! ;o)
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
Vickie! Wow I had no idea you were in the hospital. This Rayna by the way. I want to come see you but I dont know where in Dallas and if its even possible. Is is just family only that can come visit? I love you. Ive been praying for you. Message me on EA as soon as you are able. God bless:)
ReplyDelete