Hello Everybody....Thank you all for your comments on my blog....and your continued support through emails, texts and visits. The other day I was reading all the comments on a bulletin board that is in the family room of this floor of the hospital. It has pictures of lots of babies of whom their mothers had to be up here at Baylor for long term before they delivered for various reasons. One of the pictures had a break down of the costs of having to be up here for eight weeks and it went something like this...An eight week stay in the hospital $52,000, Hospital visits, meals, ect. $1,000, Giving birth to a full term healthy baby- PRICELESS!!! That is so true...It will definetly be worth the wait of a long hospital stay after my precious baby girl gets here healthy and beautiful.
The doctors are still watching my labs pretty closely. Things are slowly creeping up to a critcal point.. Blood pressure gets high pretty often if I am not laying in bed like I am suppose to. But I am trying to be a good little girl!! LOL Anyway, the bottom line is they are trying to buy whatever time they can for the baby. Everyday in the womb makes a difference.
My Mom and Sisters gave me and Tammie a baby shower here at the hospital for friends and family in the Dallas, Ennis, and Corsicana area. I recieved lots of great gifts and we had tons of fun!! Thank you to all who was there!!!
I want to give God the glory for a certain situation that happened in Troy and my life this past week. When Troy went to work on Monday, His company had a meeting and basically told them that the company was loosing money. They had to let several people go because of this. Troy was one of them. The very same day he was able to get his old job back at TISD. They had been trying to get him to come back to work for them for some time. Talk about God turning things around for the good!!! THANK YOU JESUS!!!!
Well that is all the exciting events for this week!! Until Next week.
Hey Vickie,
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad everything is going well for you. Trying and tough times, but the bottom line... God has it ALL under control and everything is in His hands!!! Thank you Jesus!
Vicki,
ReplyDeleteContinuing to keep you three in my prayers! This is actually a copy of an email I sent on 1/29/09 to your school email. I have your personal email, somewhere, but can I find it!!! The sonogram picture of Mary Allison is incredible!!
Well hello! Great blog! Hope you are doing well. Counting all those blessings is one sure way to not dwell on the fact you are stuck there in the hospital for all this time. Keep up the blessing counting. I've added the blog to my favorites!
Surely do miss you at school, especially during that 3-4 pm time in the office when we occassionally did get to visit. I'm sure you heard about the Mathletic teams placing in the finals and one team placing 2nd overall. Great job!! Everything at schoool is busy, busy as usual.
I can't believe you are an impatient patient! I hate to think what I would be like if I were having to stay in the hospital and in bed as you are. It would not be "pretty!" HA!
Well, Vickie, there is one thing I have consistently heard about having a baby, and after having two, I am inclined to believe it. That is, that once that precious little girl is here and in your arms all the difficulty of pregnancy, labor, and delivery will pale in her presence and the love and joy that she is and that she brings to you and Troy.
I will keep you three in my prayers.
Hugs and Blessings
Brenda
No more waiting! Yeah!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!! Heard about little Miss Mary Allison making her grand appearance today. Amy was 4 weeks early and weighed 4 lbs. 12 oz. and was healthy; you see how much she has grown up! My prayers continue for you and your new little bundle of joy to come home soon.
ReplyDeleteGod does work in mysterious ways! :) Congrats VL!
ReplyDelete